Wednesday 22 February 2012

St. Michael's Mount. February 2012.

It was a beautiful, sunny day so after a picnic on the beach we walked over to the Mount. As the tide was right out we were able to walk over the sand and up into the harbour. I have now found my natural (it took a while) instinct and have started to retrieve thrown objects. I have an especially pointy tail when I do this!

Here I am sat in the harbour next to one of the summer time ferries. Do you like my smart new harness? It is very comfy and has room to grow too - bargain!

ALFIE WAS HERE!

The ferry I was sat by...
                                                                              picture for George.

Me on the causeway, well you have to walk along it even when the tide is out....the men in the background were flying model aeroplanes, I wanted to chase them .....BUT I wasn't allowed to :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment