Monday 16 January 2012

Oophs I did it again......

I ate another sock, trouble is this one hasn't come back out again! I went to the vets today and had a check up, I might have to go to hospital and have a x-ray and possibly an operation.....OH BOY, I wish I wasn't so naughty....!
On the bright side I am now 6 months old and in very good condition ( well apart from the obvious sock thing) I weigh 16.6kg - perfect, I munch my way through alot of food and anything else I can get hold of...the smellier the better, horse poop, dead fish on the sand, seaweed, pegs, flowerpots, plants, stones and my absolute favourite SOCKS :0)
 I still just about fit onto my bed, a bit of a squeeze, but I am usually to be found on the blue chair. Tom used to be king of the blue chair, but we reached a compromise I sit on the blue chair and he goes on my bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy / Alfie
    Hope this didn't cause too much trouble...K x

    ReplyDelete