Monday 16 January 2012

Christmas Day 2011

MERRY CHRISTMASEVERYONE :0)


me with the presents...thanks Santa 
As you can see, Santa left lots of presents. Gran and Grandad came down to Cornwall for Christmas, Sam and Ant came home too so the house was full to bursting! Just as it should be, everyone home for Christmas.

wake up Jack!

 
 Snappy, one of my many presents.... he has 24 squeakers in him, I think we will cause some trouble!

Sam in his rompersuit he looks soooo cute, just like when he was my age LOL Can't think why Jack is hiding.....he has a morph suit!

 Me opening (and eating at the same time) my stocking.

It all good a bit too much....time for me to have a snooze.....

......Grandad too!

Watching T.V with Sam. The Muppets Christmas Carol

One last present before bedtime. 


The Rats with their present.

Well that was my first Christmas....what a good time, see you next year Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment