Tuesday 1 November 2011

Getting to know you...


This is my new friend Tom. He is really nice....to chase! I am trying really hard not to chase him as he gets cross with me and punched me on the nose, but sometimes it is worth it! As the days have gone by, we have become pals and he even had a drink from my water bowl the other day....cheek! He also likes to pinch my treats when no one is looking.












I did get into so much trouble the other day. Tom was sitting on the window sill with his tail hanging down.....well it was too tempting, not my fault really, I just had to pull that tail. Down came Tom ontop of me, he was not very pleased and I got time out. I have noticed that Tom sits on the window sill with his tail wrapped tightly around himself now....hmmmm
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment