Monday 7 November 2011

Busy Day


The day started with a trip to the vets to be weighed...11.2kg WOW I am growing fast! Tom the cat came along too, nice of him I thought, he had a full M.O.T and passed with flying colours...well done mate. We both had to have flea and worm meds (YUK!) Tom tells me that happens every 3 months!
Then it was off to Porthtowan for some lunch, well not Tom he got dropped off at home...most unfair. We went to Blue, a trendy beach coffee shop that lets "well behaved dogs" in. I managed to behave really well and naturally the waitress thought I was soooo cute! After that a run on the beach, still not liking the sea - way too cold for my paws. They tried to get me to fetch a ball....WHY??? I'd much rather play with the seaweed and stones.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alfie..and Mum! Just catching up on all your antics, lovely to see that you are having such fun and teaching the family how to behave!!
    Kathi x

    ReplyDelete