Tuesday 1 November 2011

My first walk - Sunday 16th Oct 2011


Outside looks a bit scary, not sure I want to do this...
















Safety first....seatbelts on.
My harness is a little bit too big, but does the job.
I am used to travelling in the car and I am very well behaved, usually I am asleep within minutes!























nope...I definately don't want to walk , lift please!





















O.K this is better. After examing the sand for a few minutes I had a go at walking on my lead.
We were at Godrevy, the beach by our house,we walked along the sand and I tried paddling in the sea....not sure about that yet. I tried to play with the seaweed...yuk!















I met loads of friendly people, who all thought I was sooooo cute.
















Hometime, I was so tired, that was great fun. Can we do it again tomorrow please?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment